1. WHO IS PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA?
Your data is processed by Software for humanity ltd (hereinafter referred to as Dodo Driver. Our company is defined by law as “controller”.
1. We use the experience and technology of our partners from the Mauritius, who is defined by law as “processor or “sub-processors”. They follow strict requirements while processing your data.
2. You may contact us at email@example.com
2. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DOES DODO COLLECT?
1. Dodo Taxi uses the data that a) you provide in Dodo Taxi Driver app, b) Dodo Taxi receives about you from your device and Dodo Taxi Driver app, c) Dodo Taxi receives by analysis of the data about how the Service for Driver is used, d) Dodo Taxi receives from our partners, e) you provide to the support team:
2. Your data are only shared with our partners that:
(a) Directly assist in providing the Service for Driver;
(b) Are entitled to receive your data in accordance with the law;
(c) Help us to improve our Service for Driver.
3. We process your data until the purpose for processing them is achieved. We can continue processing your data if such processing is required by law or necessary to protect our rights and interests, as well as the rights and interests of third parties.
4. We use automatic data processing for anti-fraud purposes.
5. Phone conversations with our driver support service, as well as with the users of our Dodo Taxi app. This is to work with disputes and legal claims, as well as to control the quality of the Service for Driver provided to you. The recordings are kept for a strictly limited time and are available only to persons authorized by us.
3. WHY DODO TAXI PROCESSES PERSONAL DATA?
1. The data that Dodo Taxi receives about you from Dodo Taxi Driver app are required in order to provide you with the Service for driver.
2. Some of your data are required to improve our Service for Driver, user experience, etc. Such data are used in our legitimate interests while respecting all your rights and we can instruct our partners to help us with this.
3. If the processing is required by law.
4. Dodo Taxi may request your consent to use certain data if necessary. You will be informed of the purpose of such data collection. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting our support service via the Dodo Taxi Driver app.
5. In exceptional cases, Dodo Taxi may process your data for reasons of significant public interest, to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of a third party or otherwise for reasons of public interest in the area of public health.
4. DOES DODO TAXI TRANSFER YOUR DATA TO OTHER COUNTRIES?
Dodo Taxi uses our partners’ experience and technology. Your data are transferred to the partner from the Netherlands, who is defined by law as “processor” and its affiliates, who is defined by law as “sub-processors” in order to ensure continuity of Service and protection of our legitimate interests. We have entered into data processing agreement with the partner to ensure that your rights are respected, and your personal data are protected during transfer.
5. WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
You can easily use your rights mentioned below and easily communicate the related requests in our app or contact our support service. You can:
1. withdraw your consent if the processing is based on your consent;
2. correct your data;
3. remove your data or block the processing of your data in certain circumstance;
4. submit an objection to Service should you consider that the processing of your data violates your rights;
5. file a complaint against us and demand compensation for the damages arising from the unlawful processing of your personal data;
6. learn whether data relating to him/her are being processed and further information about the processing, including the purpose for the processing of personal data and whether data are being processed in compliance with such purpose; the third-party recipients to whom the data are disclosed within the country or abroad.
6. HOW DODO TAXI PROTECTS YOUR DATA
Dodo Taxi and our partners take all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal data and to mitigate risks arising in connection with unauthorized access, accidental data loss, deliberate erasure of or damage to personal data.
7. HOW IS THIS DOCUMENT AMENDED?